Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Not just yet....



As it turns out my aspirations have changed, my opinions have changed, my delights have changed and so have my worries. I am a senior in high school, and sadly this occupation will come to an end. I will be off to college, working, studying, and as many if not all do, stressing. I am excited but at the same time....really scared. Is that wierd? Many are excited, already mentally done with school and its confining walls. Done with its patronizing teachers and ready to lead our beloved penitentiary. I guess as any frightened teenager with a great case of senioritis the only way to rectify or self medicate, if you will, is to leave high school with a BANG! Not a big scandalous one but one worth looking back on. So blogspot, expect to see more of me and my many shenanigans, scandals, discoveries, and trends. I'm not ready to grow up just yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment