There's this thing called procrastination, it to school is a crime and I am one of the worst offenders. I find that if i don't, as Nike says 'Just do it', than I probably won't so i'm making a goal, to wake up early and do some sort of work out even if its only like 5 sit ups. This will happen and I WILL have abs again. Its a goal that for some reason is terribly difficult to reach.
If you count it, ice skating was my rigorous activity today. Trying to show off, mixed with seeing old friends has made today a good day. I am trying to buckle down and get some scholarships, its harder than it looks. I mean really? 9 essays? and for what? A letter saying "Sorry we picked someone else". Ridiculous, so to cheer me up I purchased a hip new bag from one of my facorite exchange stores. Pibs!!! The picture is large but whatevs. This is were I end today. Showing off my 4$ swag. So sleep tight and maybe i'll have something more interesting to talk about tomorrow. Bon Voyage, and yes I mean that; a dream is another adventure in which i wish you luck towards enjoying it. Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment